Zeus is a mobile node management app with full functionalities of a bitcoin lightning wallet that makes bitcoin payments simple, gives users complete control of their finances, and allows more advanced users to manage their Lightning nodes from the palm of their hand.
Zeus is available to download on Google Play, Apple App Store, and F-Droid.
If you are having trouble using Zeus, would like to contribute to the project, or are just interested in learning more, you can read these docs, reach out to our community on Telegram, keep up with us on Twitter, join our developer slack or open an issue on GitHub.
- Bitcoin only wallet
- No processing fees
- No KYC
- Fully open source (APGLv3)
- Lightning accounts
- On-chain accounts
- Easy to use activity menu
- NFC payments and requests
- PIN or passphrase encryption
- Privacy mode - hide your sensitive data
- Send to Lightning addresses
- Full LNURL support (Pay, withdraw, auth, channel)
- Connect over Tor
- Connect LNDHub instances
- Connect your own Lightning node(s) (LND, c-lightning (REST or Spark), Eclair, BTCPay)
- Lighting channel management
- Detailed routing reports
- Manage routing fees
- MPP/AMP support
- Keysend support
- Sign & verify messages
- Replace-by-fee (RBF) and Child-pays-for-parent (CPFP) support
- SegWit support
- Fiat currency integrations
- Multiple languages
- Non-custodial mobile node using Zeus our Lightning service provider (LSP)
- Multiple profile types (Payments, node, merchant)
- Contact lists
- Watch-only accounts
- Hidden profiles
- Coin control
- Taproot support
- External signer accounts
- Vault (multisig) accounts
- Generate your own firstname.lastname@example.org Lightning address
- Zeus usernames - easily send between other Zeus users
- Connect a Lightning watchtower
- Advanced security centre
- Batch transactions
- Broadcast transactions
- Partially-signed-bitcoin-transaction (PSBT) Support
Who is Zeus for?
In order to be able to use Zeus, is required to have a running Lightning node. Nevertheless it can be used without your own node, if you configure it to use lndhub accounts from other nodes (LNbits, lntxbot, various lndhub servers).
Currently Zeus is for people running Lightning Network Daemon (LND), Eclair or Core lightning (REST or Spark API) lightning nodes.
Merchants using BTCPay or LNBits or LNtxBot can also connect to, use, and manage their nodes from Zeus. Users of LNDHub and Nayuta Core can also connect to and use Zeus.
Coming in 2022 Zeus will start catering to average users who just want a simple way to make fast, cheap bitcoin payments from their mobile device by having a built-in mobile Lightning node with an integrated lightning service provider (LSP).
To see our supporters, or become one yourself, check out our about page on our official website. You can also contribute and support to Zeus in many other ways.